1. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
2. You acknowledge and agree that you are of legal drinking age. If you are an under-aged person, you are not allowed to access or use this Web site, including accessing advertising or marketing information on the site. You further acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal drinking age to purchase or consume any of Small Town Craft Spirits (“Small Town”) products or merchandise or to participate in any of our promotions or other offers on this Web site or otherwise.
3. This Web site has been designed to comply with United States law. Small Town does not represent that the content of this Web site is appropriate for locations outside the United States. If you access this Web site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws.
4. The copyrights to all contents of this Web site are proprietary to Small Town or its third-party licensors, and you may not reproduce, post on any other Web site, modify, distribute or transmit any portion of this site without the express written consent of Small Town. Any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this Web site is owned or licensed by Small Town and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of Small Town. You may access this Web site for your individual noncommercial use only. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Web site may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
5. Although Small Town makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Web site is updated and correct, Small Town makes no warranties as to its accuracy. ALL MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL Small Town BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Small Town does not endorse any Content (as defined below in this paragraph) submitted to this Web site, or any third-party Web site, by any user, or any opinion, recommendation, advice, or statement(s) expressed therein, and Small Town expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such Content. Small Town does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this Web site and Small Town will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Small Town reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to this Web site or any third-party Web site.
7. Any material or communication transmitted by you to this Web site will not be treated as confidential. Any ideas, concepts, or other materials transmitted by you to Small Town may be used by Small Town in any manner, including reproduction, transmission, publication or broadcast without compensation.
8. You may not post or transmit to this Web site any unlawful, pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening or otherwise objectionable material. Notwithstanding the fact that Small Town or other parties are involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site, Small Town may monitor or review transmissions, postings, or discussions, Small Town assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from such content, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or misrepresentation.
9. Although this Web site may be linked to other Web sites, Small Town does not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked site unless specifically stated therein. Small Town is not the owner of, does not control and is not responsible for any content of any Web site linked to this Web site. Your linking to other Web sites is at your own risk.
10. You must obtain Small Town permission to link this Web site to your Web site. Small Town will only authorize links to sites when the intended audience of the site is 21 years of age or older.
12. You agree that any litigation between you and Small Town arising from or pertaining to the use of this Web site, any advertising associated with the Web site, or any link accessible from or providing access to this Web site shall be governed by California law and that exclusive jurisdiction resides in the courts of the State of California.
13. You acknowledge and agree that Small Town reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information and materials contained on this Web site. You further acknowledge and agree that by entering this Web site you will be bound by any such revisions to the Web site and that Small Town has encouraged you to periodically visit the Web site and this page to review these terms and conditions.